Getting Started – VoIP User Portal
Login to VoIP Portal
- Navigate to voip.e-vergent.com
- Login with your credentials. You should have received an email relating to your credentials when your phone was set up.
- ext@domain (ex. 101@ACME)
- Password (password configured in setup process)
You will arrive at a screen with several icons across the top.
- Select the “messages” tab at the top.
- Voicemail – Here you can manage your messages
- Settings – Here you can manage your voicemail options including changing your greeting and name (directory listing). As well as adjusting your voicemail to email settings.
- Here you can modify and add answering rules such as forwarding to a cellphone or choosing how to handle a missed call.
Key Configuration – SNAPbuilder
- Navigate to “Phones”
- Select the settings wheel to the right of your main phone (Polycom / Yealink)
- You can now click the line appearance number (2-12) and select a feature.
- User (BLF) – monitor an internal extension, can be used for faster transfers.
- Speed Dial – Enter a phone number
View your made, answered and missed calls here.